Wyoming Unemployment Job Search Requirements
Updated : June 21st, 2019
A claimant must actively seek new job opportunities to remain eligible for UC. State law requires that a claimant must make at least two employer contacts per week. Bear in mind that the state may demand your work search report any time.
You can obtain a Work Search Log sample in the claimant handbook . You may also find this on wyomingworkforce.org.
While creating your work search report, you will need the following details for every employer
- Date of first correspondence with the employer/ company
- Method used in applying for the job
- Nature of work that was sought by you
- Telephone number, email address or postal address of the employer you contacted
- Outcome of the correspondence
- Name of the company/ employer
Wyoming Department of Workforce Services may conduct an audit of your claim at any time. You may be asked to provide your Work Search Log. If you are unable to produce the log with all requirements, you may not be eligible for benefits.