Wyoming Unemployment Job Training
The employment security commission also called as the workforce center or employment services agency works towards helping job seekers find new jobs. They provide training and other skill enhancement programs to enhance a claimant’s eligibility for work.
The Wagner- Peyser Act in association with the One-Stop Delivery System provides job seekers with access to an array of labor exchange and workforce investment act services which helps job seekers and businesses equally in finding the right choices.
Following are the services that are available to claimants:
- Skill Level Assessment Assistance
- Career Guidance
- Job Search Assistance/Workshops
- Placement Assistance
- Re-Employment Assistance to UI Claimants
- Resume Writing Assistance
- Labor Market Information
Workforce Investment Act Program
The Wyoming Department of Workforce Services employs the Workforce Investment Act to help job seekers find employment. It administers this service through the various local workforce centers.
Following are the training programs offered by Workforce Investment Act Program
- Occupations & skills training
- On-the-job training
- Programs that club workplace training with related aspects
- Private sector run training programs
- Skills upgrading and retraining
- Entrepreneurial training
- Job readiness training
- Adult Basic Education activities in conjunction with these activities and
- Customized training with a commitment to employ trainees
Following table provides the details of various local workforce centers. Claimants can visit any of these centers should they require any form of assistance.
For more Workforce Centers click here.